The functional design of the housing, coupled with the innovative technology of the combustion heads, creates the RTC System (Retained Head Adjustment), offering several advantages:
- full access to all components, by simply removing the cover;
- simple and rapid maintenance;
- complete removal of the combustion head and access to its internal components with a single operation, without removing the burner from the boiler or disconnecting the gas train;
- prolonged retention of the optimum combustion head settings, which are not changed during service operations;
- rapid cleaning of the mechanical components, thanks to their clear layout;
- reduced servicing times through the use of standard nuts, bolts, screws and pipe fittings, which can be adjusted using only a few tools.